Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of „unsere-natur.art“
Introduction and general information on paintings from “unsere-natur.art”:
Works of art, especially paintings, are subject to constant environmental influences. Despite the use of the latest colors and materials, their nature and color may vary depending on the local conditions. Therefore, never expose your works of art to direct sunlight, direct sources of heat and / or cold, as well as humidity that is not comparable to normal living and business premises.
Unless otherwise stated, my works of art are not suitable for outdoor use, for wet rooms or for kitchens and bathrooms. Please always treat your artworks with the greatest possible care to avoid damage.
Please note that I present my pictures on this website, to the best of my knowledge and belief, under the technical possibilities given to me. I have no influence on the color representation on your monitors and displays. The color may vary.
Terms & Conditions of “unsere-natur.art”
User and contractual partner is “our-natur.art” – Alexander Kirchner
15377 Buckow – Märkische Schweiz
Tel.: +49 1516 74 44 955
Steuernummer: 064/238/03930 – Finanzamt Strausberg
My general terms and conditions have the aim of bindingly regulating the business relationships between you and me. The following general terms and conditions of Alexander Kirchner (www.unsere-natur.art) are the basis of a contract, an order by phone, e-mail or in the event of an oral contract being closed by handshake acknowledge and confirm. In the following you can see my general terms and conditions.
Every contract is covered by German & EU-Law.
Terms and Conditions – “unsere-natur.art”
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all contracts concluded with Alexander Kirchner by consumers and entrepreneurs, as amended at the time the contract was concluded.
(2) For a contractual relationship that may come about with Alexander Kirchner as well as for pre-contractual obligations, only German law applies to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
(3) A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership that acts in the course of a legal transaction in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity.
2. Conclusion of contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to verbal and written contracts on site (see 2.2), as well as for written orders by email or telephone orders via my website http://www.unsere-natur.art
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes about with
D-15377 Buckow – Märkische Schweiz
(3) The contract language is German.
(4) The presentation of my paintings in my internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on my part, but a non-binding online catalog. The consumer only makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract by sending a clear declaration of intent by email, phone or verbally from.
After you have sent your order or declaration of intent, I will send you an e-mail that the receipt of your order, respectively. Confirmation of intent confirmed to me and lists their details. This order confirmation does not represent acceptance of your offer, but is only intended to inform you that I have received your order.
The offer is accepted by sending or personally delivering the ordered goods within 12 working days. After the deadline has expired without result, the offer is deemed to have been rejected.
(5) Storage of the contract text when concluding a contract by email: I will send you the order details and my terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at http://www.unsere-natur.art/agb. For security reasons, your order details are not accessible via the Internet.
(1) Unless I have stated otherwise in the product description, all items I offer are ready for dispatch within 7 working days. The delivery takes place here within 10 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order has been sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract has been concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item also passes to the buyer only when the item is handed over to the buyer.
(3) Pick-up is possible.
(4) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the thing sold passes to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer.
Retention of title
(1) The merchandise remains my property until full payment has been made.
(2) In addition, the following also applies to natural and legal persons as contractual partners: I reserve ownership of the goods until all claims from an ongoing business relationship have been paid in full. You may resell the reserved goods in the ordinary course of business; You assign all claims arising from this resale to me in advance in the amount of the invoice, regardless of a connection or mixing of the reserved goods with a new item, and I accept this assignment. You remain authorized to collect the claims, but I can also collect claims myself if you do not meet your payment obligations.
(1) The statutory warranty regulations apply.
8. Right of withdrawal for consumers
(1) Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following stipulation, whereby consumers are any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity:
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact me
D-15377 Buckow – Märkische Schweiz
Telefon +49 (o) 1516 74 44 955
with your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or by email). You can use the attached cancellation form, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, I have made all payments that I have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery I offered have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which I received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, I will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
I can refuse the repayment until I have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have sent the goods back, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to me immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform me of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of revocation
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
D-15377 Buckow – Märkische Schweiz
|I / we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*) Ordered on () / received on ()|
|Name of the consumer (s) Address of the consumer (s)|
Date / signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
10. Customer service
If you have any questions, complaints or complaints, I am available on weekdays from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
11. Dispute settlement
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
I am neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
Terms and Conditions as of March 2020
Gratis AGB created agb.de, independently audited by an expert attorney